Retirement savings with higher dividends
A Term IRA is a tax-favored plan that accumulates retirement savings in a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7-year term account earning higher dividends. Annual contributions cannot exceed $6,000 ($7,000 age 50-over). Contributions may be tax deductible and dividends may be tax deferred.
There are no trustee fees on NGFCU IRAs, so all the dividends work for you.
Flexible terms and customized distributions
Here are just a few of the benefits for NGFCU Term IRA holders:
- Minimum opening deposit of $2,000
- Choice of terms – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 years
- Higher dividends available on IRAs opened with at least $40,000
- Possible tax deductible contributions
- Monthly dividends could be tax deferred
- No required contributions
- Rollovers and transfers allowed
- Customized distributions in lump sums or monthly payments
- A non-working spouse can open an account and make contributions
- Federally insured
Start saving for retirement today
An NGFCU member service representative can help you complete the simple forms needed to establish your IRA.