NGFCU Career Opportunities
Are you ready to launch your career? What better way for your career to take flight than at one of the most financially solid credit unions in the nation. As a not-for-profit financial institution, we do what we do for all the right reasons. We are owned by our members, and therefore our primary focus is helping our members fulfill their financial dreams—and it all starts with our employees.
Our workforce reflects a team of diverse and creative individuals that are dedicated to working together, demonstrating a culture of inclusion and camaraderie to each other, and then giving our best to those that we serve. Our award-winning Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program fosters a culture in which our employees are heard, valued, and are put in positions where they can thrive and succeed.
Care, Integrity, Respect, Quality and Leadership are the values that underline everything we do. Our team must embody these core values to provide our members the best-in-class service they have come to expect, and in turn, we focus on keeping our employees happy and here for the long-term. Our total compensation program focuses on providing work-life balance and supporting the overall needs of our team.
Salary and Perks
- Competitive base salary structure
- Generous incentive opportunities
- Employer matching 401k plan
Health and Welfare
- Medical insurance plans including HMO and PPO options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave Program
- Average of eight paid holidays per year
If you’re interested in joining the NGFCU crew, please click below.