Long-term savings means higher dividends
An NGFCU Term Savings Account can help you receive higher dividends than with a regular savings or money market account. Open a Term Savings Account for 6 or 30 months, or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 years with a minimum deposit of $2,500. The dividend rate is established at the time the account is opened and remains in effect for the term duration.
Earn higher dividends with a bonus rate when you open an account with at least $40,000. Dividends are paid monthly and can be compounded, transferred to another account, or mailed to you.
Bigger balances yield higher returns
Here are just a few of the benefits for NGFCU Term Savings account holders:
- Dividends paid monthly or at maturity
- Minimum opening deposit of $2,500
- Qualify for a bonus rate with a minimum opening deposit of $40,000
- Choice of maturity dates 6 or 30 months, or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 years
- Federally insured
- NGFCU for YOUth Boost 12-Month Term Account
- Use funds as collateral on loans
- Dividends may be
- Transferred to savings, checking or money market accounts
- Withdrawn without penalty at maturity
- Automatically mailed monthly
- Compounded in the Term Account
Members can log in to online banking or the mobile app to open a new subaccount. On the mobile app, click on the plus sign in the upper right corner of the screen.