With the growing concerns regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we want to assure you that the health and well-being of NGFCU members and staff is our top priority. As a precautionary step we are providing hand sanitizers at each NGFCU branch, and we are conducting enhanced cleaning processes to maintain a safe environment for all.
Members visiting a branch in L.A. County are required to wear a face mask or covering during their visit. We kindly request that members also wear a face mask or covering when visiting our other branches.
Branch Access Updates (as of 4-5-21)
- Azusa, CA Branch - Available by appointment only. Please call 310-808-4840 to schedule an appointment.
- Gardena, CA; Linthicum Heights, MD (Mission Systems); and Palmdale, CA Branches: CO-OP Shared Branching services temporarily suspended. Those interested in conducting a shared branching transaction can call 866-692-8669 to perform certain transactions 24/7. Before calling please note the following:
- Credit unions involved in the transaction must be CO-OP participants.
- The member must be on both accounts to transfer funds from credit union to credit union, with a limit of $2,500.00 per day.
- The representatives are available to give balance inquires, conduct transfers, and provide account history information.
- Rancho Bernardo, CA Bldg. 1 Branch: Temporarily closed until further notice with no tentative reopening date. Updates on a possible reopening date will be provided.
- Metro One Gateway Branch: Metro has limited access to the One Gateway Plaza Building in downtown Los Angeles to individuals who have official business with Metro or NGFCU. As a consequence, access to the Metro Branch Office located inside this building is limited. If you have questions about whether you'll be able to visit this branch, please call the Credit Union for assistance.
For the health and safety of our community, we ask members to reserve in-office visits to essential and time-sensitive business. We encourage you to please consider using online banking, our mobile banking app, or telephone to conduct your transactions.
If you are not currently a registered user of online banking or if you do not already have our mobile app installed on your smartphone, we suggest you do so in order to be best prepared. Our call center employees are prepared to support you if you need assistance in completing these preparations.