Membership in Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union means co-ownership in one of the strongest credit unions in the country. As a Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union member, you become part of the larger community of NGFCU member/owners and enjoy the many benefits that more than sixty years of matching Credit Union services to member needs has produced.
Membership in Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union extends to:
- Employees of Northrop Grumman Corporation.
- Employees of Northrop Grumman subsidiaries, except those eligible for membership in another credit union sponsored by Northrop Grumman Corporation by virtue of their employment.
- Employees of Metro, Los Angeles County
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership eligibility of this credit union.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.
- Members of the Southern California Historical Aviation Foundation(SCHAF).
- Immediate family members of NGFCU member, including the member's wife, husband, domestic partner, children, father, mother, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandchildren, stepfathers, stepmothers, stepchildren, half- and step-sisters and brothers, fathers-in-law, and mothers-in-law. These individuals need not reside with the NGFCU member.