Zelle® - the fast, safe and easy way to send money!
With Zelle®, you can send money in minutes to friends, family and others you trust. In order to use Zelle® with your NGFCU accounts, you need to have a checking account and the most recent version of the NGFCU mobile banking app.
- FAST: Send money directly from your account to theirs - typically in minutes1.
- SAFE: Send or receive money right from NGFCU's secure mobile banking app.
- EASY: Send money to almost anyone you know and trust using an email address or U.S. mobile phone number2.
- Make sure that you’ve updated your NGFCU mobile banking app to the most recent version. Please check your app store to see if there are any updates pending to the NGFCU app.
- Log in to the NGFCU mobile banking app and Select "Zelle®"
- Enroll your email address
- You're ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
Already enrolled in Zelle® somewhere else?
- If you have already enrolled your email address with Zelle® at another financial institution, you have the option to transfer your existing email from that bank or credit union to NGFCU.
- If you want to continue using Zelle® at your other bank or credit union, you will need to use a different email address when you enroll with Zelle® at NGFCU.
Visit NGFCU's Zelle® page for more information.
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2 Must have a bank or credit union account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.