Membership in Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union means co-ownership in one of the strongest credit unions in the country.
While Medicare was never designed to pay all health care costs, a Congressional study reveals that people age 65 and over pay nearly one-fifth of those costs out of their own pockets.† And, with increasing deductibles, co-payments, and other out-of-pocket costs, having a Medicare Supplement is more important today than ever.
Flight Plan Financial Services, Inc. has leveraged the buying power of the 40,000+ Northrop Grumman retirees to help you gain access to a special Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan. Special Considerations:
- Continuous open enrollment
- Guaranteed issue of coverage you select - both for Northrop Grumman retirees and spouses.
- Premiums are based on your original issue age - that means your rate will not change just because you get older.
- Freedom to choose your own doctors and hospitals.
- You do not have to be a Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union member to participate.
This Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan is underwritten by Life Investors Insurance Company of America which is rated A+ Superior for Financial Condition by A. M. Best and AA+ Excellent by Standard and Poor's for claims paying ability.
A complete Medicare Supplement Enrollment Kit will be mailed to you on request when you call Life Investors directly at (800) 957-3195. Please identify yourself as a Northrop Grumman retiree to receive the kit and rates for this exclusive plan.
†Prospective Payment Assessment Commission, Report to the US Congress, June 1997.