Northrop Grumman FCU offers ATM access through on-site Norteller ATMs and at ATM network locations worldwide, including nearly 30,000 surcharge-free
Visa ATM/Check Card
Although you can choose between the classic global accessibility or the exclusive B-2 Image, this one card serves two purposes: ATM transactions; plus direct debits to your Share Draft (checking) account just as if you wrote a check. You gain flexibility because you can use the card to make purchases wherever Visa is accepted. At Norteller ATMs, you can deposit, withdraw or transfer funds from your Share Draft, Regular Share, Money Market or MoneyMaster Line of Credit accounts and change your Visa ATM/Check Card PIN. You can also use the card to get cash from your NGFCU Share Draft and Regular Share accounts at ATMs on the Star, Cirrus and CO-OP networks around the world. Use the card as a check card on the Visa and Interlink networks where you can make purchases and often get cash back without writing a check to the merchant. Using your card is like "writing a check," but in the virtual world. The Visa point-of-purchase limit is $3,500 per day.
Any member with an open Share Draft account and an average daily balance of $250, subject to certain restrictions related to checking account history. An overdraft protection source is also required to be eligible for a Visa ATM/Check Card.
Your Visa ATM/Check Card from Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union allows you to:
- Make purchases with your card anywhere on the Visa or Interlink networks.
- Get cash together with your purchase at many stores throughout the U.S.
- Perform transactions or get cash at ATMs around the world.
- Withdraw up to $500 in cash per day at an ATM.
- Pay no fee for cash withdrawals made at ATMs that belong to Northrop Grumman FCU.*
- Use the same PIN for both check card and ATM convenience.
- Get local currency on all seven continents when you travel.
Norteller ATM Card
Members with Norteller ATM cards can access their accounts 24 hours a day to deposit, withdraw, or transfer funds from Savings, Checking, Money Market, and MoneyMaster Line of Credit accounts at any Norteller ATM. And members can withdraw or transfer funds from savings or checking accounts from locations throughout the US, Canada, South America, and Europe. To use your Norteller ATM card, just look for the Cirrus, Star, or CO-OP logos on ATMs near you.
Northrop Grumman FCU's Norteller ATM card offers a variety of benefits to members:
- 24 hour access, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Locations nationwide through PLUS, Cirrus, Star System and CO-OP
- Provides a variety of transactions:
- Withdraw cash from checking or savings up to $500 per day
- Deposit funds to checking and savings at Norteller ATMs and at many
CO-OP ATM locations
- Transfer funds between savings and checking accounts
- Check balance in your savings and checking accounts ($.50 fee at non-Norteller ATMs including those in the CO-OP network)
- Access MoneyMaster line of credit and Money Market accounts at Norteller ATMs
- No fee when using Northrop Grumman FCU Norteller ATM card at Norteller ATMs
- Limited number of free network (non-Norteller) ATM withdrawals per month when total shares and loans are under $40,000.