Membership in Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union means co-ownership in one of the strongest credit unions in the country.
The NGFCU Holiday Club account is a special savings account that encourages members to systematically save money for year-end holiday expenses. Open the account with a $25 minimum deposit, and make continuing transfers at the rate of $20 minimum per month or $5 minimum per week from your Regular Share, Share Draft or Money Market savings account. The accumulated funds, except for $5 which will remain in the Holiday Club account, will be transferred into your Regular Share Account in early November each year. The designated transfers will continue uninterrupted until you notify us in writing to make a change.
The Holiday Club account offers you a variety of benefits:
- Fee-free, systematic savings for year-end holiday expenses.
- $25 minimum to open; $20/month or $5/week minimum continuing transfers from your savings, checking, or money market savings accounts.
- Dividends may accrue on a minimum balance of $25.
- Penalties for out-of-cycle withdrawals add an incentive to save until the holidays. See Schedule of Fees
- Your accumulated funds on deposit in the Credit Union are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA