B-2 Spirit 30th Anniversary of the 1st Flight Commemorative Debit & Credit Cards
On July 17, 1989, the B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber soared over the Southern Californian desert, taking its place in aviation history and adding to the legacy of the most profound innovator in modern aerospace, Jack Northrop.
NGFCU is celebrating this occasion with these special debit & credit cards. Be one of the first members to own a commemorative card and take pride in this unique achievement.
Credit card benefits:
- Two new designs are available (shown on the right)
- Choose between our low rate, cash rebate, or rewards cards
- 4.99% Introductory APR1 on purchase transactions for the first 6 months
- No annual fee with a credit limit up to $40,0002
- And much more - click here to learn more about our credit cards
Debit card benefits:
- One new design is available for Visa debit (shown on the right)
- Earn cash back rewards with your Visa debit card
- Point of purchase and ATM access, including CO-OP ATMs & Shared Branch Network
- And much more - click here to learn more about our debit cards
Already have an NGFCU debit or credit card?
Contact us to replace your current card with a B2 Anniversary card.3
1APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Promotional rate valid on purchases made in first six months of the loan (card issue). The promotional rate will be effective for the first six statement periods. At the end of the sixth statement period, the rate on the purchases balance will change to the then-current purchase APR consistent with the Cardholder Agreement. Promotional rate will not apply to cash advances and balance transfers. Rates, terms and eligibility vary and are based on creditworthiness at time of application. The promotional rate is only available on new credit card accounts, not applicable to existing credit card account holders that are replacing their card.
2Approved credit line can be allocated between two cards. Minimum credit line on the Signature Rewards and Signature Cash Back VISA cards is $5,000. The minimum credit line on all other cards is $500. Ask for more details about all of the NGFCU credit cards.
3If you would like to keep your current card number, please email or contact us to request that a replacement card be mailed to you. Instant issue card replacements at an NGFCU branch will require that a new card number be issued. When receiving a new card with a NEW card number, you will need to activate your card, change/add the pin and transfer any previously set automatic payments or recurring payments to the NEW card number.
If you are using a screen reader and need assistance using this website, please call 800-633-2848.