Membership in Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union means co-ownership in one of the strongest credit unions in the country.
Northrop Grumman FCU members can quickly and easily borrow against their assets at low interest rates.
Savings secured – use savings accounts or certificates to secure loans (excludes IRAs and Money Market accounts). For savings-secured loans, the loan amount plus interest can total up to 100% of your account balance. What's more, loans against certificates can save members even more by avoiding a penalty for early withdrawal of funds.
NGFCU savings-secured loans offer a variety of benefits to members:
- Convenience of using savings as collateral
- Fast approval
- Low interest rates and ability to avoid penalties for early withdrawal of certificate funds
- Borrow up to 100% of savings account balance
- Terms of up to 60 months or the remaining term of the account, whichever is less
- Generally lower loan rate than other types of secured loans