Membership in Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union means co-ownership in one of the strongest credit unions in the country.
Credit Card Alerts
Instant Fraud Detection
Powered by MasterCard
Your Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union MasterCard now offers you the most convenient way of keeping track of your account activity anytime, anywhere! Receiving alerts on your NGFCU MasterCard activity through text messages helps you stay informed and detect possible fraud within seconds!* You will receive alerts on the following types of suspicious activity:
- Declined transactions
- Transactions over the phone, online or through the mail
- Transactions made at gas stations
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
- Transactions made outside the United States
To register, follow the instructions below or, if you don't have access to the_Max! eBranch, contact us at 800-633-2848.
*Cardholders are responsible for reporting any suspicious or fraudulent activity to the 24-hour cardholder service on the back of the card.
Steps to register for free MasterCard Fraud Alerts
- Have your NGFCU MasterCard available
- Login to the_Max! eBranch on the NGFCU homepage
- At the bottom of the Account Summary page, under Credit Cards, click on View Statements
- In the navigation bar at the top, click on Communications/Fraud Alerts
- Click Submit
- Click Register Here
- Input your mobile phone number, confirm it and input your card number, as indicated.
- Click Submit
- Read and check the box to accept the Terms and Conditions
After completing your registration, you will receive a text message on your mobile phone. Respond Yes to the text message to confirm that you received the text message on your device.
Click here to start the registration process.